[pct-l] RE: bad trail songs

> > Worst ever: America's "Horse with No Name"

As I recall, this song features some fairly lucid
revelations about nature that would certainly seem to
elevate it above the level of "worst ever."

What was the line? Something like, "The ocean is a desert
with its life underground, and a brilliant disguise above."

Not only poetic, but true.

Much worse would be something like the "I would walk 10,000
miles song," which is not only a rabid earworm, but also
patently hyperbolic.

- blisterfree

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net