[pct-l] PCT intersects I-5

Well, I didn't mean that the miles are technically
shorter.  It's just that trails wind around and
roads tend to be more straight.  Ya know what I mean.

yogi

yogi <yogihikes@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
If I remember correctly, the trail passes UNDER 1-5.
It's about 1.5 miles south of Callahan's on Hwy 99.
This is about 30 trail miles north of the PCT CA-OR
border. It's probably not 30 miles north of the I-5
CA-OR border. Highway miles are much shorter than
trail miles.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

JIM CHRISTIANSEN wrote:
Where is the exact location of where the PCT intesects I-5 near the Oregon - California Border?

Does it pass under or over I-5?

How far North from the Oregon - California border is it located?

Does anybody know?

Thanks,

JC