[pct-l] Updating Websites

Similar to Mara's solution ... (She wrote:  "I just email my journal
entries to my Yahoo group.  When I come home, it's not usually too
difficult to convert them into a web page.")

PocketMail itself has a journal function on its website that I used
last year on my biccycle ride across the country.  I typed my daily
journal on my PocketMail composer, and when I had telephone access I
emailed it to my PocketMail journal page that I had created at home,
and my daily entry was posted.  I gave out the web address to friends
and family so they could read it, but only I could post to it.  It was
a free service to PocketMail subscribers last summer and probably it
still exists and is still free.  Go to pocketmail.com to see if it is
still offered and if it would work for you.  After I came home, I
downloaded my journal from the web into a Word document, printed it out
and put in in a scrapbook with my photos.

Two Legs