[pct-l] re: Shakedown hike on AT

I am planning a shakedown hike from DWG to Pawling NY (about 150 mi) starting
3-21 or 22 with no set milage per day, mostly gonna wing it. There is an
abundance of resupply options in this section and lots of Bears so I'll be
traveling light but will carry my Bearvault. I am a 2X hiker of the AT and I am now
attempting a section hike of the PCT. I completed Campo to Toulmne in 04' (+
mileage to Yosemite Valley to complete JMT) I live in NY on Long Island and have
a 2hr drive to DWG or a 4hr train bus trip. --------EZ