[pct-l] looking for hiking partner(s) for the month of July

either that,...or i heard about 'hitching' at some
common trail intersections...does anyone have more
specific information regarding this...i expect to be
on the trail by the first wk of july (flexible
date)...somewhere off of 395, if that's a good place
to start at that time of year....i'm a 54 yr old, 10
miles/day hiker (once i get my legs back).....michael

Grow peace.  Create a positive future.  Make your voice
heard:
http://www.ProgressiveSecretary.Com