NORTHERN LIGHTS - Varnaline
MAHIKI JCHI - Red Road Ensemble
LONG AS I CAN SEE THE LIGHT - CCR
RIPPLE - cover by Jimme Dale Gilmour
AKUA TUTA - Red Road Ensemble
JESSICA - Allman Bros
ANGELS BAND - Emmylou Haris
STILL WATER - Daniel Lanois
RAMBLE ON - "Pickin' on Zeppelin" cover (bluegrass!)
THE MAKER - orig by Damiel Lanois. But the cover I
love is from Willie Nelson w/ backing vocals by
Emmylou Harris. You gotta listen to this cover! From
the album TEATRO  (produced by Daniel Lanois), which
is also a "must listen" in its own right...

There are some other songs I've used, but these songs
are among my favorite listens in general.  The songs
always seem to take me back to the trail and encompass
yearning, wonder, joy and wandering. Elements of why I
love to be on these long treks. At least for me.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com