[pct-l] pct

Actually, I wasn't asking getting from Palm Springs to the aerial tram, I was asking about, getting from the tram, since I generally know where it is, to the PCT.

Though, thanks for that link you sent, those are other trails. Will have to check that out.

I'll probably hike the who PCT one of these days, though it does seem a bit much to expect to all of a sudden hike the whole thing.

Kraig