Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:55:59 -0800
From: "Randy Forsland" <randy_forsland@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] alcohol/heet at Cajon Pass
To: "PCT_Mailing_List" <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

Ya'll just gotta hit the Raccoon Saloon while you're there. Morris and I
were really impressing the natives with our drinking ability...right up
until we each fell off of our barstools ;-)

I collected T-shirts from each town's watering holes and mailed them
home...I really love my collection and they are great conversation
starters...

Redwood