From: "Aaron Doss" <AaronD@Cadwell.com>
To: <pct-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 5:36 PM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] great walkin' songs

Don't forget the funk.
Commodores     Brick House
Rick James     SuperFreak
Wild Cherry    Play the Funky Music

Or, for those not into funk; How about some lesser known music.  My
musical taste is probably not a match for everyone, but it's good to
throw in some different stuff after a couple hundred miles.

Soul Coughing                  Rolling
Soul Coughing                  Bus to Beelzebub
Soul Coughing                  Screen Writers Blues
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists    (Whole lot of)Walking To Do
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists    Counting Down the Hours
Komeda                         It's Allright
The White Stripes              Seven Nation Army
St Germain                     So Flute
They Might Be Giants           Doctor Worm
Weird Al                       Albuquerque
Santana                        Oye Como Va
Dogs Die in Hot Cars           I Love You 'Cause I Have To

Aaron