[pct-l] mini-van question

Once on a rafting trip I got four large men plus camping equipment, food
and a couple of cases of beer (with 40 lbs of ice) - man what a trip :)
- in to a Carvan with room to spare.  We could have taken one more
person.  I'd think you could easily fit 4 hikers in addition to the
driver.  5 if they are friendly or didn't have a lot of gear.  The
Caravan can seat up to 7 but that is a tight fit even without packs and
gear.

Andrew