From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Jeff
Moorehead
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 2:26 PM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] great walkin' songs

Okay everybody, charge up that mp3, go to 7-11, buy a Napster dowload
card and put these into your player. This is the first installment of
the 'best all-time walkin' songs'. Watch those miles melt away as your
steady gait propels you faster down the trail-- or just listen and watch
the snow melt away as you ponder the seasonally high Sierra snowfall at
Kennedy Meadows!

 Duke Robillard                 Pony Blues
 Mark Knopfler                  Quality Shoes
 Steve Vai                        The Animal
 Bela Fleck                       Slip Stream
 Dire Straights                   Calling Elvis
 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy    Jumpin' Jack
 Allman Brothers               Statesboro Blues
 Steve Vai                         I Would Love to
 Eric Johnson                    Zap
 Notting Hillbillies               Railroad Work Song