[pct-l] Alcohol/Heet at Cajon Pass

I will be continuing my section hike on the PCT this year. Last year I went from Campo to Big Bear City. This year I will get back on there and will hike up to Tehachapi Pass/Rt 58 near Mojave. I am planning to spend a night at The Best Western at Interstate 15/Cajon Pass and will send a re supply there. I was wondering though if any one knew if any of the 3 gas stations there or the mini mart sells alcohol/heet. I have and use Yogi's guidebook. She mentions the mini mart and gives an idea of what they had there in 2003 but since she doesn't mention alcohol/heet they must not have it, but I am hoping one of the gas stations may, if anyone knows. Also I am planning on getting on the trail around May 15th. I am sure I will run into a lot of thru-hikers then, but if anyone is planning on a section hike then, I would welcome the company.

Good luck to all the thru-hikers this year.

Happy Hiking, Rudy [Reindeer]