[pct-l] priority mail reliability

I've found that 2-3 days is about right for Priority mail. If you are sending a package along the trail corridor and don't need it for, say, a week, then Parcel post will be cheaper and just as reliable.  The postoffice in Dunsmuir warned, however, about using Parcel post to send up to Ashland, as they have traditionally had some sort of problem. It wasn't clear what.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett