[pct-l] St Helen.......!

.....Hey losthiker......! you aint got a lick of sence for that statement you wrote,Now what does a Volcano got to do with everyday traffic ?if there was a hiker next to St Helens nature trail,and she was erupting,or knew it was about to erupt,and they stayed there,that is plain stupit,and that is what makes a bad name to a lot of real good hikers that want to continue seeing nature at its best,I think your a oilcan short of a 6-pack,those kind of statements, I expect from an old hippie,that aint got the means or knowledge to get in the wind as fast as you can from a fired up volcano,that is what makes history.....,Ah they stayed by the volcano when she was blasting everything away....but they saw Nature at its worst,,,,??????????????. the bulltaco.