[pct-l] YakTrac Sole Grippers

Well, here is another piece of gear that has shown up on this list that I
carry.  I only carry the YakTrac when I think there might be snow on the trail.
I use them over my hiking sandals with my SnowSeal socks.  Very light combo.
The YakTrac grippers weigh about 3 ounces for both sandal soles.  I would
think they are not as good as regular or instep campons, but for occasional snow
they seem to be fine.  Just carry them in a ZipLock bag.

Happy trails, Switchback