[pct-l] Lightest camp shoe

3.5 ounces for the pair, and they serve a duo purpose.  Over 20 years ago I picked up a pair of REI goretex socks for riding my bike in the rain, but I never used them until recently.  At night I put them over my wool night socks, so my feet are even toastier.  I can the move around camp and not have to worry about my socks getting dirty.  They also come in handy on rainy days and stream crossings, although if you hike too far in them you feet will be clean, but wet from no ventilation.  I have hiked in them on a very rainy day and my feet were comfortable in them.  I don't even know if REI still makes them, but someone must.

By the way, I must say it again after the rain and snowstorm......I love my Frogg Toggs!  Rain will never cancel another trip.
Capt Bivy