From: pct-l-request@mailman.backcountry.net [mailto:pct-l-request@mailman.backcountry.net]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 6:58 PM

From: "Richard Henderson" <richard@haas.berkeley.edu>
Subject: [pct-l] Sierra Liebre in early April 2005?
 I was hoping to hike the Sierra Liebre section just south of the Mojave
Desert (Lake Hughes Road to Pine Canyon road) and also to drive on sections
of Maxwell & Sawmill Roads that parallel the PCT in this section, in the
first week of April.

BUT...

If it is a mess of slush/mud or the roads are closed due to all of the
rain/snow,

OR

If the recent fires have severely damaged the area,

THEN I guess I should look for another place to go.