[pct-l] balaclava

--- Monty Tam <metam01@earthlink.net> wrote:
> One more important question.
>
> How well does it block high winds on the ears?

They sell windblock balaclavas, but I find that even a
standard one is fine.  I use a exp. wt. polypro
balaclava that I bought at Sierra Trading Post:
http://snipurl.com/daxi

The actual weight (had to recheck) is  1.750 oz
according to my scale.

The med weight one, which STP also sells presumambly
weighs less:
http://snipurl.com/daxs

At less than $7, they are quite the bargain.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com