[pct-l] Oops! PCT thru-hiker permit

Haven't gotten my thru-hiker permit yet, but I did get this email from the
PCTA.
Sounds like he's saying "OOPS!  Now here comes the real permit."

The Email reads:
HA! My bad. I'll get you another permit in the mail by sometime next
week. Keep the other as a collectors item!
Happy trails!

Beau 'Puck' Baker
Membership Coordinator
5325 Elkhorn Blvd, #256
Sacramento, CA 95842
Office (916) 349-2109
Fax (916) 349-1268

I want to see the OOPS! one.  The corrected one?  I can always get a new
one at the PCTA table at the KickOff.  Maybe two.   :)

Warner Springs Monty