[pct-l] trail permit

Obviously PCTA needs to do a better job of writing permits. Mine had the
wrong PO Box number on it; if I lived in anything larger than this town of
4,000, I wouldn't have even gotten it. I've emailed them to reissue the  permit,
and suggested they do some proofreading while issuing permits. If 3
participants on this list got erroneous permits, that's an error rate of at  least 5%,
guessing there's 50-60 occasionally active  participants.

Bob
Big  Bend Desert Denizen
(Naturalized Citizen, Republic of  Texas)