[pct-l] Yogi sez.... I say....

What is your favorite advice from Yogi's book?  My favorite is the wearing of liner socks and tennis shoes.  It's true that other people my have suggested this first, but none more passionately that Yogi.  I went from boots with two wools socks to New Balance with liner socks.

Now, my favorite piece of advice is to wear a fleece balaclava to bed.  It will make you so toasty.  You will realize that it wasn't your sleeping bag that was deficient, but your sleepwear.

Capt Bivy