[pct-l] Hey Suge...

11 days isn't that fast, but can be tiring. I was pretty beat at the end of some of these days.  I had a normal snow year, which means that post holing was a big deal for most of the day and the trail was frequently hidden by snow.  Here is a brief summary:

KM to Guitar Lake - 3 Days
Climb Whitney (I'd skip it) and hike across Tyndal Creek (1 day)
Do Forester and Glen Passes (1 day)
Do Pinchot and Mather Passes (1 day)
Do Muir Pass (this is a bastard day)
Do Selden Pass and get across Bear Creek (1 day)
Early boat to VVR, day off in VVR
VVR to Tuolumne (3 days, in in the afternoon)

So, 12 days, including a nero.  You can read more by going to the web page in the signature below.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett