[pct-l] Oilcan's hwy 74 to Fobes Saddle

Hi All got back last night from a long Sunday. Saturday went from hwy 74 to Live Oak Spring. The water is shooting out of that Spring, Spring? That's actually a Horizontal Well, anyhow its shooting out over the bowl about four to five feet. Met Eric Yakel on the trail. Started out at 0730, three of us and got to Live Oak Spring at about 1130, It RAINED most of the way. Oilcan and Ramblin Dave showed up around 1300hrs. Another hiker John (don't know how to spell his last name) came in around 1630hrs. Rain was just sprinkles for the next couple of hours. Nice evening and then it started to get COLD. The next morning the three of us left at 0830, on to Fobes Saddle. Oilcan and Ramblin Dave and John started out around 1000hrs. We hit "SNOW" just above the trail to Cedar Spring. We went through about 3 to 4 miles of it, seemed like forever anyway, up to three feet deep. There were a few blow downs we had to go around too. I wear NB 806s so my feet were ICE CUBES. I thanked GOD when I saw my truck. I travel very slow, Oilcan and party got to my truck about 15 minutes after we did. Five of us packed in a ford Ranger, drove back to the trail head to get the other cars and on to "Paradise Cafe" for BURGERS.  Great two days  remember always   "Be Prepared"      Ground Pounder Bill    "Semper Fi"
 PS Eric I hope your son arrived safe see you all at the Kick Off