[pct-l] Interesting website

"In the end, we build premium, ultra high quality and labor
intensive gear that make MLD products unique. Some of our
products may cost 20-40% more than apparently comparable
ones, but in the end deliver 40-60% longer service life,
value and peace of mind when it gets wild out there."

<snip>

"For example: A projected service life of our Superlight
Bivy is about 75 nights, or about $1 per day. "

To wit, I think the gear sales aspect of the site is
legitimate. Eccentric and self-incriminating, but legit.
However, I believe the so-called sponsors are made up -
names, resumes, the whole bit. No such people exist. IMO,
it's the designer's attempt to either amuse his customer
base or a delusional attempt to build credibility into the
designs.

That said, I really do wish the sponsors were the real deal.
Brynwynn, in particular, sounds like she'd be a lot of fun
to hang with.

" She escaped on her first night of captivity by
"dispatching" two armed guards. She is a 6th degree black
belt and used improvised bamboo spikes to their eyes and
neck and then basically out ran pursuers over a seven-day,
two hundred mile chase on jungle trails and jeep roads back
to Jakarta. She removed the rear stock and front grip of her
captured AK-47 to save weight while running."

- blisterfree