[pct-l] Interesting website

I thru-hiked in 2003.  Never heard of her.  I only heard of 2 sobo hikers, and I met both of them (men).

I bet this will be a very lively discussion.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

goslowgofar <goslowgofar@yahoo.com> wrote:
Here is an interesting site. They sell lightweight gear, but if you read about the team, you'll see base weights of 2-3 lbs and some extreme ideas! Also, curiously, one of the team members' bio says she yo-yo hiked the PCT in 2003. Anyone hear of her?

http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/teamMLD.html

What do y'all think?
Katy

GoSlowGoFar