[pct-l] What's your trail name?

I'm not even sure I deserve a trail name for I do not put the miles under my feet that most of you do, but my love of the PCT is as strong as anyone's.

I've played with the trail name The Social Worker. I'm well aware some people have a most negative connotation of that particular profession. I was one for 10 years and am very proud of the work I did. I worked with the Aged, Blind and Disabled here in northern California. I investigated allegation of adult abuse, maintained a case file of people who need help to remain safely in their own home (as opposed to being in long tern care), and many more jobs.

Suffice to say, I liked being a social worker. Many years after having left the profession, I still see myself as a helper.

Anyway, I'm giving it a try and just see what will happen. Thanks for listening.

JoAnn, The Social Worker  :)