[pct-l] trail permit

A permit is required per the regulations . . . .

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Wright <sparkymeister@gmail.com>
Sent: Mar 5, 2005 10:13 PM
To: Pacific Crest Trail Mailing List <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Subject: [pct-l] trail permit

Here's something interesting. I got my permit today from the PCTA and
they got my name wrong. They got everything right except my first name
which they put down as Thomas. I wonder if there's a Thomas Wright out
there who got a permit with the name Mark Wright.

Also, in reference with the whole fire permit thread my trail permit
on line 5 says:

"TO VISIT (and to build campfires in accordance with regulations)"

This leads me to believe that a separate fire permit is not necessary.

Mark (not Thomas)

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?action=add