[pct-l] Bounce box- is size important?

yeah, I knew someone would jump on me pretty quick about that
statement!  I guess I'm just hopeful that SoCal will clear before the
big pack leaves Lake Morena.

Speaking of the big pack, when will the ADZ website registration be
updated?  I'm dying to see who's registered!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Bighummel@aol.com wrote:

Yogi writes:

"Pick them up at Kennedy Meadows and send them home from either Echo
Lake/South
Lake Tahoe or Sierra City."

You might also need an ice axe from about Anza to Cabezon depending upon ice
and snow conditions in the San Jacintos this Spring. You might also need
one in the San Gabriels, depending upon conditions again. Stay flexible and
consider bouncing your ice axe before the Sierra also.

YMMV,

Greg