[pct-l] oregon coast trail.

Yes! Lots 'o wind, yup.

Which reminds me of a very important piece of advice: I late summer, hike
from North to South. You will most likely have the wind at your back!

You can take buses/taxis to avoid quite a bit of road walking. I know, to
some, that is cheating. But, does the shoulder of HWY 101 really count as
a trail?

:-)

Jon