[BULK] - [pct-l] poison oak / so cal

a fine example of thick so cal poison oak can be found along the PCT at the
head of long canyon just before you climb into the laguna pines......

if you hike thru it in the off season, you won't know it's poison oak; no
leaves - but there's a ton of it directly adjacent the trail in there you
have to be careful not to touch just walkin' on by....

s.c.