[pct-l] (The other) Kennedy meadows

The store should be open daily. It is a resort with cabins, showers and
restaurant. There is a free campground a short ways away. They do charge to
keep the package. Store supplies are pretty good.

This is the info I had in 2000:

Kennedy Meadows - Sonora Pass, CA   UPS

  Kennedy Meadows Resort & Pack Station

  c/o General Store

  P.O. Box 4010

  Off Highway 108

  Sonora, CA 95370

  (209) 965-3900  West Side 11 miles

   559.850.5647

      Charges $10 for package; $5 for shower; free camping

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR
m.karon@comcast.net