[pct-l] Big PCT Sections I and J Expedition

It is comforting to hear this explanation and to know how this site was
selected.  I certainly appreciate any effort to see that the event will be
held in a secular manner.

I have direct knowledge of this organization, but that is not for this list
and I will contact you directly.

I don't agree with your assessment of why they want you to send your money
to a bank in Sri Lanka, but that shouldn't be part of this list either.

cactus_paul is an email address for:
Paul E. Dietrich AKA The PEDestrian
10833 Folsom Blvd., #224
Rancho Cordova, CA. 95670
916-635-5894

I support ALDHA and what it is doing for the long distance hiking community.
I just won't be staying at this facility.

The PEDestrian

P.S.  I wouldn't support holding these events at any non-secular facility.
Not even the Y.