[pct-l] Alpine Style Thru-Hiking?

In a message dated 3/1/2005 6:12:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
blisterfree@isp01.net writes:

> I'd really love to hear whether anyone is capable of
> reaching Twin Lakes after 200+ miles of eating exclusively
> out of a pack and *not* pop in for a bite at the trailside
> restaurant. Now *that* would be a (in)famous first.

Doesn't the CT also go right through Copper Mountain?  Lots of good
restaurant and Pubs there!  What about Breckenridge?   Maybe I'm just lazy but, I can't
see carrying food through a town.

On another note, when viewing Coup's site my computer crashed.  Anyone else
have this problem?

Sly