[pct-l] tents

>> HEY how come moakmoondesigns calls their tent the europa instead of
say....

PACIFICRESTA
or
CALIFORNA
or
OREGONA
or
WASHINGTONA <<

Steve, if I ever run out of names of celestial bodies, I'll start looking at
trail names for products.

For anyone interested we've started production of the new Lunar Solo
Enhanced tent which should be available in April. Also coming soon is the
Europa '05 which is a complete rework of the Europa II with significant
enhancements.

The website should be updated in a few weeks to reflect the new products.

Fallingwater