the ground without a shelter.  Very few rain days, but I haven't hiked
Washington yet.  My tent is for bugs.
My two highest criteria are:
#1 weight
#2 bugs

Some say condensation
Some say stability
Some....price
An ex-girlfriend of mine would say color.

If you can make it to the ADZ KickOff there's a few on display.  I bought
one there last year.

Warner Springs Monty

tents.  I have not found the perfect tent, (is there such a thing?), but
have narrowed in down to a couple.  I'd really input from those of you who
have hiked the PCT as a thru hiker and the pros and cons of the tent(s) you
used.  Thanks so much. Al