[pct-l] Kearsarge Pass resupply- now Trail Pass

I agree.
Last year a second-timer pointed this out to me.  I changed my strategy to
carry less weight and I'll do the same this year.
Kersarge Pass is a nature walk compared to other passes.  Instead of
switchbacks, it's kind of like a ramp.
Independence is a less expensive place to stay, too.

Warner Springs Monty

Pass
> > (and 700' higher elevation) and is approx. 3.5 trail miles to roadend
> > (maybe 4 miles to where Trail Pass trail intersects the road).
> >
> > And for those that struggle through to Crabtree and decide to bail out
> > over Trail Crest after going up Mt. Whitney - consider restarting nobo
> > from Horseshoe Meadow...  a much easier reentry than West up to Trail
> > Crest from Whitney Portal.
> >
> > But...  there is still too much time between now and June to worry...
it