[pct-l] marmot driclime & sonoma outfitters

Jeff, Bob,

Telling a customer that an item is not in stock is not a way to earn money,
hence it is not a 'rip off'. Telling you beforehand how much shipping will
cost, albeit a little on the high side, is not a 'rip off'. Doing business
with them is your choice. Maybe they are too slow with the changes on their
website, maybe they're not a great company, I don't know. They just don't
sound anything like a 'rip off' from where I stand.

Saskia