[pct-l] Youth Outreach Program

Several months ago I requested your "best" pictures on the PCT and of people
and places along it, for a presentation to a youth group that the PCTA is
trying to partner with in the southern Sierra to inspire and educate their
attendees on the PCT and National Scenic Trails System.  Your response was incredible
as I received about a 1,000 pictures from numerous sources.

However, I am missing pictures of kids on the PCT.  In order to really reach
this youth group, and others like them, we believe that they need to see kids
of similar age and culture on the trail enjoying themselves.

So, if I may request such from any of your who have hiked sections or through
with children, can you send to me high resolution digital pictures of them
for inclusion in this presentation?  You can send just a few to me via email,
but if you have many then please send a CD with them on it to me at the address
below.  None of these pictures will be used for any commercial purpose.  They
may be shown at gatherings like the ADZ or the annual PCTA, but their primary
purpose will be for a presentation on the PCT that can be used by many for
educational and inspirational purposes in the Youth Outreach Program.

Sincerely,

Greg Hummel
23239 Ironhorse Canyon Rd.
Diamond Bar, CA 91765