[pct-l] Pacific Crest Bicycle Trail

Too bad you already have a trail name. I kinda like the sound of Easy
Rider...

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
Bighummel@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 6:17 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Pacific Crest Bicycle Trail

I've been planning for two years a Harley Davidson through ride on the PCT.
Can anybody tell me if;
1) is this legal?
2) anyone has done this before?
3) what special equipment I might need to get my hog across Forester Pass?
4) does the PCTA offer a hog-through-ride permit?
5) where re-supply of high octane gas can be found in the high Sierra
6) how many oilcans should be drunk per day in order to maintain the proper
calorie intake?

RYOR, (ride your own ride)

John Travis William Peabody