[pct-l] AT List

There is an AT-L, but unfortunately it is very annoying.  It is more like
teenagers instant messaging each other with inside jokes.  I enjoy this
list much more as it stays on topic very well. Since I live in the east and
hike the AT regularly, I try to follow the AT list, but delete it most of
the time.

No offense meant to those who maintain the AT-list.  You can't control all
those silly posts.  Kudos to this list for staying on topic, most of the
time. :>)

David Craft
AT and PCT in pieces...........
Greensboro, NC