[pct-l] San Jacinto, 111 and the Palm Springs Tram

Thanks for that message. I'll keep it for future reference. Though, when I was out there I saw some interesting rocks. Though, keep in mind that I am not a highly adavanced rockclimber and am aware of that fact. While Halfdome may be a goal, it will come after many short climbs. Whay I see as a large rock may be puny in the eyes of an advanced climber. Do people freeclimb halfdome, what are the largest rocks that are freeclimbed?

Kraig