[pct-l] Elevation Change

I remember some time ago I saw some show about the Himalaya (probably
on PBS) and they showed some mountain that they said was the steepest
place on earth. A quick Google search reveals that Mt Rakaposhi is the
steepest place on earth with an elevation gain of 6,000 meters. That's
nearly double San Jacinto.

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add