[pct-l] Is there an AT-L?

All Backcountry.net list forums:  http://www.backcountry.net/

":Hello, and welcome to The National Scenic Trails Mailing Lists Home Page.
I'm Ryan Brooks, and over eight years ago I started the Appalachian Trail
email list, the AT-L. It's been through several iterations, and I've since
added lists for the Continental Divide Trail, the North Country Trail and
the Florida Trail. Many of the list subscribers have asked for web-based
information on the lists, so here it is. We'll be adding additional features
so be sure to stay tuned. If you have any comments or questions, or would
like to make a suggestion, feel free to drop me an email.

Note: The Usenet interface is currently down- will return midmonth. Sorry
for the interruption!"

Wandering Bob