[pct-l] Snow in Washington state update

Meadow Ed>>>> I have done most of Wa and Or as a southbonder and
only once got messed up by going the wrong way at a trail junction.

Second Wind>>>>>  IN '03 I started at Manning and went to Shasta
leaving Canada late June and I now consider the Northen Cscades
even better than the High Sierras---
mostly because they WERE essentially High-Sierra-like in late June...

"Pancake" started SB 10 days before which gave some footprints
at times but many passes were 90% route-finding
but that was the thrill of it all--
I shall return and do WA again SB...
it was like starting a hike at Cottonwood pass!
              --Second Wind

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.