[pct-l] Glacier Peak Bypass

Judson,
In 2004, I section-hiked just the WA state PCT in August.
I used Jonathen Ley's alternative route, which I would HIGHLY
recommend to everyone.
(http://www.phlumf.com/pct/pctalt.htm).
The scenery is absolutely spectacular -
the Napeequa River Valley is like Shangra-La,
and the views from High Pass are breathtaking.
Plus, this route is MUCH shorter than any other proposed routes.

Several months ago, I posted on TrailForums about route-finding and
good campsites along Ley's route.  You can read that post here:
http://www.trailforums.com/index2.cfm?action=detail&PostNum=3669&Thread=1&roomID=11&entryID=30392

Regards,
Victor