From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Judson Brown
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 9:54 AM
To: pctl (E-mail)
Subject: [pct-l] Glacier Peak bypass

I'm curious to hear the reviews after the first season of hikers doing the
bypass around Glacier Peak. I noticed on Yogi's website that there are 2
possibilities: the official Forest Service detour, and another suggested by
Jonathan at http://www.phlumf.com/pct/pctalt.htm. I would love to here some
feedback on either or both of these routes. Is the bushwacking on Jonathan's
route as intimidating as it sounds?

Judson
Ashland