[pct-l] Rides and ride board

As we get closer to the starting date of a another
wonderful hiking season. There will be greater demand
on setting upo rides and getting local info for the
kick-off and trail news. The web site will have info
for the campground and how to registar for a site.

As far as rides you can contact Bob Reiss, or you can
log onto the ADZ web site. On the site there will be
links for a ride board. As one you needs a ride or one
who can give a ride. Please check this ride board out
so that we can all work together and make the trail
transition better.

I do have to say that as of right now the site is not
up to date but will be more operational around feb or
so.

Now that we are on the subject. I would like to also
give a call out for anyone who would like to so off
there invention to make your trail life easier. Any
ideas you have put together or modified will be
excepted in the gear contest during the sat event of
the kick-off. More info will be posted about this
event and others on the web site which you can view
now.

http://pct77.org/adz/

Squeak