Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 00:40:13 -0800 (PST)
From: Laura Meredith <ice9laura@yahoo.com>
Subject: [pct-l] Looking for PCT partner 2005!!!!
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net

Hi all! I hope this is the right place to post this!

I am planning - and extremely excited- to do the PCT
this season.
I have done 700+ miles in Oregon and Washington
ultraheavy... and am ready to do 30+ mileage
ultralight!
I would love to share this experience with a hiking
partner (preferably female), so please let me know if
you are interested... or if there is some other site
to find a partner!

:) Laura