[pct-l] Technology on the Trail -ties

If your husband is reading this (and if he's a smart ass like I am) you
might find him putting on some beads and a feather the next time you
tell him to wear a tie.

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add