[pct-l] Technology on the Trail

No one "needs" technology, but it is nice. People like computers to write books, notes, and research something, GPS's make it easiers to teel where you are, etc and how far you've gone. Technology is nice to have, but everyone realizes they don't "need" it.

You need food and water, you don't need a GPS and a cel phone.

Kraig